In this training video, you’ll discover:
- How to identify opportunities for promotion in your local supermarket
- How to provide value to consumers in your community
- A simple way to establish expert status and ‘instant credibility’ with hundreds, potentially thousands of consumers (most could be potential patients)
- The essential components of an effective advertisement
- How a fitness trainer in Connecticut has managed to do all of the above (and how you can too)
If you need more help, schedule a strategy call with us, and we’ll explore possible options to re-invent the branding, and the marketing in your private practice because we do offer coaching and consulting services to help grow your physical therapy business.
Here are the steps you need to take to apply this strategy in your practice.
- Identify the ‘hook’ that establishes you as a local expert (it could even be a manual technique that you created)
- Make sure you have some success stories so that your offer is valuable, and credible (gain some traction with your physical therapy marketing)
- Call your local supermarket and ask for the ‘Aisle display manager’
- Set up a meeting and start preparing for it (you must have a precise offer, and an ad in place)
- Put yourself in the manager’s shoes and answer this question “Why should I feature this physical therapist as an expert in the store and how will it help improve consumer confidence in my store?”
- Make yourself available for presentations / workshops in the store
- Establish social media presence (a manager loves it when you have the potential to drive more consumers to their store and this makes it a lot easier for you to strike that deal)
Have a great day!
Nitin Chhoda PT, DPT
Join us for the #1 Rated Physical Therapy Business Conference in the Country.
www.ignitionevent.com<——— Click here to secure your tickets before the price goes up.
April 20, 21 and 22 in Orlando, FL.
Tickets are 65% off for a limited time.
We only have a certain amount of tickets available at this price, so
CLICK HERE TO SECURE YOUR SEAT