Today, we are sharing the FIVE important things that will make a big difference in your private practice:
– Understanding the needs of your patients
– Having the right people in your practice
– Knowing how much money comes in, how much money goes out
– Using low cost and zero cost ways of getting referrals
– Learning from the best (instead of reinventing the wheel)
As you get ready for your weekend, take a moment to think about this…
What if all this was delivered to you in ONE power packed weekend that could change your practice forever?
******** THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT **********
Announcing the upcoming Ignition 2016 event in San Diego, CA on Sept 23, 24, 26.
http://ignitionevent.com/<——– Register now before the early bird deadline ends.
With an all-new line-up of speakers, here are some of the things you’ll learn:
– Why now (more than ever) is a time for your practice to evolve and embrace new strategies
– How to get more patients, establish expert status and put your marketing on autopilot
– How to streamline documentation, billing and coding by getting your staff perfectly aligned
– The hidden link between HIPAA compliance and practice revenue
– A day in the life of a successful practice owner – get more results while working less
– How to build a great team – the nurturing of champions
and much more.
You and your staff can expect dedicated sessions on:
– Referral generation
– Time management
– Success mindset
If you need more information, please visit:
http://ignitionevent.com/ <——– Click on this link to reserve your early bird tickets before the registration fee goes up.
You will get discounted rooms at the hotel, and several perks associated with the event including a full breakfast and networking session.
If you have any questions after reviewing the website, please call our office at 973-797-9282 or email email@example.com
I can’t wait to see you on September 23, 24, 25 in San Diego, CA.
********** CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE **********
PS – If you are looking for a done-for-you system to streamline everything in your practice, or ways to improve your marketing to attract new patients, this is it.
Here is some of the praise from our past attendees – http://privatepracticeretreat.com/praise.html