You heard it here first.
Get ready for a BIG announcement that will change the way you market your practice, a top secret project that involves some of the most astute physical therapists in the industry, marketing geniuses that can dissect your practice to reveal hidden revenue streams in the span of a few seconds.
It’s only going to be open for a limited time for a select few physical therapists who are true action takers willing to take their practice to the next level. I cannot reveal any more details now because the project is top secret and we have named it ‘Protocol X’.
My top marketing prediction for 2016 is……Protocol X will be the BIGGEST marketing thing the private practice industry has ever seen.
I’m writing you from Orlando international airport after another intensive round of masterminding with some of the top private practice owners and business owners in the country.
I was surprised to get over 247 emails this week from therapists asking me how to join the mastermind group and the big announcement is coming soon.
Oh by the way, these masterminds are private groups run by me (and not some marketing company), where I lift the curtains and reveal the latest strategies and techniques to increase referrals and literally revolutionize your practice, and we are NOT affiliated with any companies or consultants and the like.
The ‘new way’ to do business as a private practice is to merge and integrate online and offline revenue streams. In my case, I generate multiple 6 figures with my online businesses (and this is not something I have ever revealed until today) while my cash-paying wellness programs now function on autopilot since they have been completely delegated to motivated staff members, who are financially vested in the growth of my business.
If you want to cultivate online relationships with patients and referral sources and integrate them into offline (regular) advertising to ignite referrals in your practice, this is the most important blog post you will ever read.
I recently interviewed Srini Saripallu, also known as the king of blogging in the internet world and is a well known blogger generating six figures online. Srini teaches blogging and income strategies, online income strategies on his blog http://www.gorichonline.com
I asked Srini several candid questions during this exhaustive interview, including:
– How can we, as physical therapists and health professionals, improve interaction with the visitors on our website and more importantly to get them to initiate contact with us.
– How to transform a website visitor from prospect to potential patient to patient to potential referral source to raving fan – moving them up the ascension ladder.
TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO INTERVIEW, PLEASE CLICK BELOW (PARDON SOME OF THE SILENCE AT THE START OF THE CALL WHILE SRINI WAS TRYING TO RECORD THE CALL AT HIS END)
– The importance of having an ebook on your site.
– The concept of an ‘opt-in’, collecting names and email addresses of visitors to your website and ‘cultivating’ the email list.
– How to provide patients with the information they want, and avoid common pitfalls in website and blog content.
– How to reconnect the patient with the emotional process of healing, the reason that bought them to you in the first place, and leverage that process to their benefit (and yours) by cultivating online ‘communities’ using social media
– How to depict yourself and your therapists as caretakers, and build a strong bond from the first interaction the patient has with you (your website).
– How to instantly position yourself as an expert in your community.
– How to create valuable, meaningful content for your website in minutes by exploiting audio and video technology
and much much more…
Keep in mind that Srini tends to get a little technical at times, which is his nature. There are several marketing lessons hidden in this article, and the interview is worth listening to over and over again.
Join us for the #1 Rated Physical Therapy Business Conference in the Country.
www.ignitionevent.com <——— Click here to secure your tickets before the price goes up.
September 23, 24, 25 in San Diego, CA.
Tickets are 65% off for a limited time.
We only have a certain amount of tickets available at this price, so
CLICK HERE TO SECURE YOUR SEAT