Once in a while, an event comes along that not only adds to your clinical skills and rewards you with CEUs, it also helps build business skills that result in more referrals, improved staff management and more efficient billing procedures.
The upcoming Ignition 2016 event in San Diego, CA on Sept 23, 24, 25 is going to be an event that goes down in history as a game changer for success-minded private practice owners, with experts on topics including:
- Referral generation to get you more patients
- Billing procedures to overcome claim denials and increase your bottom line by tens of thousands of dollars.
- Hiring and management methods to build a successful, stable private practice
- Medically supervised weight loss programs paid for by insurance companies (and how you can help patients and benefit from this opportunity)
- Google and Facebook optimization to drive more patients to your clinic (things your web designer is currently charging you THOUSANDS for – you’ll learn how to outsource them
- Neuropathy for physical therapists – The new untapped territory for PTs, how YOU can help 20 million new patients desperately looking for providers
Here are 5 reasons you MUST attend this event:
- Unconventional approach to the BUSINESS of private practice
- Speakers include 7 figure income producing private practice owners candidly willing to share what worked and what didn’t.
- Take-home blueprints to get more patients and grow your practice IMMEDIATELY
- Meals, networking cocktail party, practice analysis by expert panel, prizes, Ipad giveaway
- Earn CEUs for attending
The speakers will help you IMPLEMENT systems to get new patients, reactivate old patients and increase physician referrals.
By attending this history-making event, you will learn the techniques and practices of the most successful private practice owners in the world, all under one roof for the first time ever.
This event is GUARANTEED to sky-rocket your private practice to new heights. A SINGLE concept from any speaker could hold the key to explosive growth in your practice.
Early bird registrations are now open, but you have to act soon to hold your seat if you want ALL the additional bonuses outlined on the page below (the bonuses ALONE are worth the price of attendance. Visit the page below and judge for yourself).
The location is the Hotel Palomar in Rutherford, San Diego on September 23, 24, 25.
PS – The ENTIRE weekend comes with a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, which means if at any time during the weekend you don’t feel like you got your money’s worth, just approach the event staff and you’ll get your registration fee back on the spot, plus additional reimbursements for travel and boarding. No catch and no hard feelings.