“All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today.”
Pope John Paul VI
As physical therapists, we are no stranger to struggle.
In this new article (and training video), I share:
1. The #1 struggle for physical therapy practice owners (It’s the identification of….)
2. The solution (it takes 5 minutes a day)
It doesn’t matter if you are a practice owner, clinic administrator, front desk or billing staff, this is something that applies universally for all practices.
Early bird registrations are now open for the Private Practice Summit 2018 event in Las Vegas, NV on October 12, 13 and 14.
Event highlights include:
– 10 + speakers
– Attendee networking sessions
– Done-for-you checklists to grow your practice
Here are three simple reasons you want to attend Private Practice Summit 2018 in Las Vegas.
– Discover how to get new patients
– Improve systems for front desk, clinicians and billers
– Identify, attract, hire and retain staff members
Thanks and I hope to see you in Las Vegas in October.
Visit this link to learn more: