As a reader, you may or may not be aware about all the content and articles I’ve written over the past several years, which is why I’ve decided to provide you with a list of the top 10 blog posts I’ve done in terms of impact, effectiveness and feedback from readers.
This content collectively represents the top 10 ways to grow your practice for physical therapy business.
Keep in mind that I write all the articles on my blog based on feedback, experience physical marketing business, current affairs and insights inspired by other individuals in our community. If there is something specific you’d like to see, please post a comment and let me know what you’d like me to write about, and I’ll try and provide you with the answers, as and when my schedule permits.
Most people I’ve talked to have said that the information on this blog is worth tens of thousands of dollars, if you implement the content after reading it.
As I’ve said before, please don’t make the dangerous assumption of thinking that this is not useful because it’s free to you. Any feelings of complacency of “I am better than this” will be one of the characteristics that will drive your practice right into the ground. Never think for a second that you ‘know it all or that ‘your practice is different”.
We are all students, and that includes myself. It’s our responsibility to keep learning the art of marketing and keep getting better. We can always take things to a whole new level. Let’s strive to do that each and every day. Presenting – the top 10 ways to grow your practice.
- The before, during and after of patient treatment
- The three things you need to exit from your practice
- The unforgettable patient experience
- Three lessons from the happiest country in the world
- Nuclear physical therapy marketing
- The complete patient record
- The eroding value of patients and referral sources
- Meet the richest physical therapists in the world
- The physician profiling principle
- The key distinctions of successful private practice owners
- Good luck with the review of all this content! If you’d like to take your practice to the next level, schedule a strategy call here and I’ll ask one of my business strategists to teach you the best course of action for your private practice.
This call costs you absolutely nothing, and it’s my way of helping you get to the next level.
Have a great week!
Nitin Chhoda PT, DPT
Join us for the #1 Rated Physical Therapy Business Conference in the Country.
www.ignitionevent.com <——— Click here to secure your tickets before the price goes up.