The practice owner knows that no matter what the result of any singular action, that the accumulation of all that he or she does will without a doubt bring their dreams into reality.
- That if some marketing strategies fail, others will succeed.
- That you cannot have all your eggs in one basket, that you cannot depend on referrals from one or two physicians.
- That you need to diversify your referral sources, and diversify your income.
- That you need to have an abundance of faith in yourself, in your staff and your systems, regardless of outside forces (Medicare, Obamacare, POPTS, ACOs)
- That you need to forge ahead regardless of whether or not he or she knows the exact answer or the exact path.
The fearless practice owner doesn’t wait to be told what to do or what not to do.
The fearless practice owner knows that there is great wisdom in the advice of those that have come before him or her.
The fearless private practice owner knows that success is not a destination; the fearless physical therapy private practice owner knows that the journey is success in itself.
The fearless owner knows that he or she must be the one to stick his or her neck on the line to set the standard, to pave the path.
The fearless owner cares not what they say; he or she looks to their results and let those be the marker of success.
The fearless owner knows that he or she is not perfect, and that it’s not his or her job to be, he or she knows it’s simply the act of giving more than they thought possible that counts in the end.
The fearless owner doesn’t let time or small setbacks stop them.
The fearless practice owner enjoys the journey and wouldn’t have it any other way.
The fearless owner knows that patience truly is a virtue.
The fearless owner knows that it’s going to be hard and expects to be in it for the long haul.
Are you fearless? Are you ready to seize the opportunity and get everything you ever dreamed of for your private practice?
If the answer is yes, then you need to attend the 2013 Private Practice Retreat in Las Vegas from October 11-13, 2013.