The front desk person is, in most cases, the most important cog in the wheel of your private practice engine. While most front desk staff do the best they can to minimize cancellations, there are some things your front desk should never, ever do when scheduling patients.
I’m teaching you THREE quick tips to boost patient arrival rates within 24 hours in a LIVE training call on Tuesday, April 12th at 7 pm EST (that’s 4 pm PST)
LIVE Audio Training
You will want to attend the call if you see any of these problems in your clinic..
- A number of new evaluations are scheduled each week, but the number of patient visits is the same or declining.
- The patient’s can ‘come as they please’ or ‘schedule an appointment when it’s convenient for them’
- Absence of a script to maximize arrival rates (what, when and how to say the right things to boost arrival rates)
- Patients cancel their appointments at the last minute (no cancellation policy in place)
- Difficulties with copay collection
Most of these things can be fixed with THREE simple tweaks that you can implement within 24 hours.
I’ll be teaching you this system myself in a LIVE training call on Tuesday, April 12th at 7 pm EST (that’s 4 pm PST). I’ll also answer any questions you have.
The call is free for everyone to attend. All attendees will get a FREE template that you can use in your clinic right away – an “Appointment Reminder Cancellation Notice” template in a customizable word document. This single document has helped several clients reduce appointment cancellations by as much as 87%.
If you want to receive a text message reminder about the phone call, just text REMINDER to 77453. Also, leave your comments and questions below if you want me to address specific questions on the call.
In case you miss the call, the call recording will be available for members of the Inner Circle on my blog.
Be sure to attend 5 minutes before the call starts. Only 1000 spots are available and this will fill up quickly, so mark this in your calendar and sign up right away.
Need an email reminder? Enter your email below.