My mission is to help you clarify what you stand for, and that’s why I have written a set of guiding principles for your practice.
Here is a list of guiding principles for your practice. Pick and choose what you resonate with and make it part of your culture next week.
Feel free to customize and tweak some of these principles to suit your practice.
Most successful organizations have a set of guiding principles that define the actions of , and the success of the company.
For a private practice, here are a set of guidelines that can serve as building blocks.
These principles will help you and your staff set the right expectations with your patients and the community.
Our number one priority is to help patients recover as quickly as possible
We are always open to suggestions to improve your experience
Our staff is trained and licensed to offer the best quality of care
We will identify what it takes to get you the best results as quickly as possible
We will make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible
We will always try to exceed your expectations
You can trust us to do the right thing for you
We have policies and procedures in place to protect your privacy
We grow with the support of our patients and the community
Our staff members inspire and motivate each other
We take responsibility for our actions and our mistakes and we constantly correct ourselves
We are committed to the growth of other local businesses with the same work ethic as ours
We are committed to the education and empowerment of all our patients
We strive to be an active part of our community and give back to our community
As a private practice owner, you know that times are changing, and that the impact of Obamacare is imminent. What worked six months ago is no longer working. In fact, there has never been a more crucial time to learn new marketing and diversification strategies for your physical therapy business.
What you must know to put into place a flexible marketing plan that adapts quickly to the existing economy…
– A day in the life of a successful private practice owner (wait till you see this – you will never manage your time the same way again)
– Workflow strategies that create an exceptional patient experience (do this right and patients will tell EVERYONE they know about your practice)
– How to build and coach an outstanding team (they will not only meet your expectations, but exceed them)
– How to streamline documentation, physical therapy billing and coding by getting your entire staff on board (save time, avoid costly errors and delayed payments)
– How to identify HIPAA compliance issues, plug the gaps and how to eliminate the risk for HIPAA audits
– “What’s working now” insights from other audience members” (learn what smart successful private practice owners are doing RIGHT NOW to stay ahead of their competitors).
These are the kinds of secrets only shared behind closed doors. These techniques have become the launching pads for some of the most successful practice owners in the country.
…so you need to drop what you’re doing and get registered right now!
Nitin Chhoda PT, DPT
PS – if you have any questions about the event, please call us at 973-797-9282 and we will be happy to help.